We can’t wait to welcome you to Edendale House B&B!
In order to make your stay as memorable as possible, please let us know of any special requests and dietary requirements. We will do our best to accommodate special requests and will make note of any allergies.
Following Government Guidelines due to Covid19, we wish to let you know of a few changes to the way we work:
- We have completed a full risk assessment for the property and our family and guests. We have extra cleaning and disinfecting in place.
- We have also completed and been granted the Visit England Good to Go Certificate.
- Hand sanitising stations are at the front door before you enter the building and one on each landing.
- We are asking guests to sanitise their hands before entering and when leaving the dining room.
- We have removed some of our soft furnishings from rooms but left the blankets for your use. These will be washed after each guest departs. We have also removed our welcome books so if you wish to know anything please do ask.
- Room services will only take place for guests staying longer than 3 days. If you need any extra toilet rolls or tea/coffee packs you only have to ask us.
- Our honesty fridge in the hall will be unavailable for the moment, but you can still purchase chocolate bars, cans of pop, or bottled water from us.
- We can also still provide you with complimentary fresh milk – Just ask.
- Our buffet breakfast is now behind the scenes and all breakfast will be table service only and during busy periods will be staggered and timed. You will be advised on arrival.
- Our property does not have a lift. If you need any assistance with your luggage, please let us know so we can accommodate you upon your arrival.
- We have parking on site.
- If you do arrive at the same time as another guest, please wait in the car until they have moved to allow social distancing. Likewise, if you arrive at the front door (which is glass) and someone is already in the hallway, please wait until they have moved on.
- As part of Southport Hoteliers, we have a health declaration form that we are asking all guests to complete. This will be emailed to you before your arrival.
- For more information about our B&B and its surrounding areas, you can have a look around our website or visit us on Facebook @ Edendale House
We look forward to welcoming you to Edendale House B&B. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for any questions or assistance you may need.
Josie & Ian Batchelor.